Commerce is a major part of any business which covers the economical part of the legal, social, political, technological and cultural systems. Also students, who have taken up commerce stream, have greater opportunities in banking and financial sectors. Commerce is the only backbone which may cause the market and the economy of the company.
Many colleges are offering the courses in the field of commerce. After Pre-University in commerce stream there is prospect to do the diploma courses, UG courses and PG courses.
Course you can do after PU in Commerce Stream
- Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Business Management/Administration (BBM/A)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
- Company Secretary Program (CS)
- Company Secretary
- Chartered Accountants
- Stock Broking
- Agriculture Economics and etc.,